DEFEAT MEASURE 22:
DON’T LET THE POLITICIANS TAKE YOUR SOUTH DAKOTA TAX DOLLARS TO FUND THEIR POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS
Join thousands of other South Dakotans in saying NO so we can defeat Measure 22 on November 8.
Politically-connected special interest groups are up to no good.
Measure 22 will allow big spending politicians to take millions of our taxpayer dollars and send it to political campaigns:
- Forcing us to fund political TV ads and intrusive automated calls
- Funding even more wasteful government spending
- Taking away tax dollars from funding our roads, bridges, and schools
- Forces you to add your name to a government database
- Opens you to harassment for making voluntary donations to charitable causes.
Measure 22 is another government money grab to fund political campaigns using your tax dollars.
Vote NO on Measure 22!